Infertility can be so isolating and lonely.
It can feel like no one truly understands what you’re going through, and advice from your well-meaning friends and family can be hurtful. You may feel like your life is on hold while your friends with kids are moving ahead without you. The barrage of thoughts and images of pregnant women and babies is a constant reminder that you’re not pregnant, not to mention the stress that infertility treatments put on your relationship and bank account. Sadly, each month becomes a vicious cycle of hope followed by despair when your period comes. And worst of all, you may even feel bad for feeling bad.
Thankfully, you do not have to do this alone for another day.
The Fertility Within 7-week online course will make you feel more in control than you have since you’ve started trying to conceive. And you’ll not only feel a lot better, but you can actually improve your chances of getting pregnant.
Studies show that women who take a Mind/Body Course in addition to fertility treatment experience significantly higher pregnancy rates.*
There are more than 40 clinical studies that reveal the important role that stress plays in infertility. Over and over again, these studies show that women who participate in a mind/body course are more likely to get pregnant, stay pregnant, and deliver healthier babies.
The Fertility Within Mind/Body Course is based on the clinically-proven Harvard Mind Body Institute program and includes fertility specific practices designed to improve pregnancy rates. Over the past 15 years, thousands of women have used this program to create the perfect conditions for pregnancy whether trying naturally or in conjunction with fertility treatments.
Here’s What’s Included:
- 7 sessions delivered to you in high quality MP3 format. Each session is about an hour long and is divided into 15-minute parts making it easy to manage if you have a busy schedule.
- 7 fertility specific meditation downloads. Daily meditation has been shown to improve fertility as much as 50%, and each of these meditations mirror the course so you can really integrate the practices.
- Exclusive Membership to our virtual classroom where you’ll have access to the course sessions, meditation downloads, and other bonus material any time, day or night, for as long as you need it.
- Worksheet downloads and handouts you can print out for easy access to the practices.
Take an Inside Look at Each Session
Session 1: Becoming Self Aware
We are born with powerful wisdom in our bodies and yet for most of our lives, we’ve been rewarded for developing the intellect of our minds. As a result, many of us have lost the ability to source the innate intelligence in our bodies. Session 1 is about learning how to reconnect with that inner wisdom in ways that promote the ideal conditions for pregnancy.
Inside Session 1 you will:
- Get an introduction to the course and learn how the mind/body connection relates to infertility.
- Begin to identify and cultivate your feminine wisdom as you learn how to listen to your body in new ways.
- Create a powerful intention to get the most out of your journey to motherhood.
- Discover what it feels like when your body is out of balance and how to quickly bring it back into balance in service to getting pregnant.
- Experience the power of meditation as a go-to tool for preparing your body to conceive.
Session 2: Getting Your Needs Met
As women, we often put the needs of those around us before our own. Not only does this pattern create chronic exhaustion, but we also tend to be very hard on ourselves in the process. Session 2 shows you how to recognize when you need a break and reconnect with the joy in your life. Learning to give from a place of abundance versus a place of depletion is life altering, especially when you become a mom!
Inside Session 2 you will:
- Learn a simple yet powerful method to determine what it is you truly need, making it much easier to make critical decisions about what to do next on your fertility journey.
- Recognize how your childhood experiences are still active in your life today and how to integrate those parts of yourself. Your future children will appreciate you for it!
- Practice the art of “Acting As If” by finding the time to care for yourself like you would your child.
- Get the handbook on fertility nutrition and exercise. Hint: it’s super easy and intuitive!
Session 3: The Healing Power of Anger
Whether you show it or not, there are probably parts of your infertility experience that you’re angry about. Some of us resent our bodies for not working the way we want them to, our friends or family for not understanding what we need, or the costs associated with infertility and treatment. In Session 3 you will find out what your anger is really telling you and how to deal with it in ways that actually help heal your mind and body.
Inside Session 3 you will:
- Discover not only how anger impacts your fertility, but more importantly, how you can use it for healing.
- Begin to transform your relationship with anger in a way that serves the health and well-being of your body and prepares you for motherhood.
- Learn a simple 4-step process for harnessing the power of your anger to generate new and powerful outcomes to the conflict in your life.
- Practice a specific kind of journaling exercise that has been scientifically proven to enhance physical and mental well-being. When you complete this exercise, you’ll have a new healthier perspective of your infertility journey and yourself.
Session 4: Transforming Your Thoughts
You don’t have to believe everything you think. Most of what we think isn’t even true, yet we operate in ways that create our reality based on our untrue thoughts. The key to life is being able to make accurate meaning of what’s happening. In session 4, you’ll get a foolproof way to identify these false beliefs and transform them into the truth. And, once you get clear about the truth, anything is possible.
Inside Session 4 you will:
- Uncover the truth about your thoughts and the impact they have on your ability to live a healthy, happy life.
- Know what you are thinking so you can consciously align with the process of getting pregnant.
- Restructure any toxic thoughts so you can live more freely in the truth of who you are and what you desire.
- Develop a fertility statement that will be your touchstone for staying connected to the truth throughout your fertility journey.
Session 5: Connecting With Life
Not knowing how your infertility journey will turn out can be an incredible source of anxiety. The truth is, so much of life requires us to live in the unknown about our future. The key is learning how to let go of our need to control the outcome and step into the “not-knowing”. It’s easier said than done. In session 5, you will receive a simple tool for visioning that is so powerful you will end up using it in all areas of your life.
Inside Session 5 you will:
- Identify imaginary Issues so you can manage unnecessary worry about getting pregnant.
- Explore the idea of visioning and how it works so you can actively generate your future, including the child you want to bring into your life.
- Learn how to hone in and define a clear vision for the family you desire to create.
- Create an incredibly magnetic and powerful “Vision for Baby” so you will always have a place to go when your mind moves into worry or fear about the future.
Session 6: Power of Presence
If you’ve spent any time with children, you know they are extremely good at focusing on what’s happening right in front of them with no regard for anything else. Unfortunately, something happens between childhood and adulthood that has us devote too much of our attention on the future and the past. Session 6 gives you the power to capture the present moment. When you become more mindful, you begin to realize that the only power you have to influence the future is right now.
Inside Session 6 you will:
- Access super simple mindfulness techniques that you can start using immediately to positively shift your relationship to your fertility journey and improve your quality of life.
- Learn how to cultivate mindfulness in your everyday life so you can stop worrying about getting pregnant and focus on what you can do today to take the best possible care of yourself.
- Practice mindfulness to align with your body as you prepare for pregnancy.
- Discover how mindful communication can create more intimacy in your relationship with your partner and help you to become a more magnetic person everywhere in your life.
Session 7: Integration
All of the tools and techniques you’ll learn in this program are really powerful, but if you want to make them something you actually practice, then you need a structure for integrating them into your life. In Session 7, you’ll learn how to integrate the Fertility Within Program into your daily life. This simple, effective tool will support you in sticking with the practices until they become part of who you are.
Inside Session 7 you will:
- Discover the actions required to make lifelong use of the skills you’ve learned over the past 6 weeks.
- Review all of the tools you now have and determine which ones are key to your individual success.
- Access a fail-proof formula for manifesting your vision for motherhood.
- Get some gentle reminders to take with you so you walk away knowing how supported you are.
Meet Your Instructor
Paula Dowd, M.A., C.C., is a certified Mind/Body Clinician with a Masters Degree in Psychology. She was trained by world renown fertility expert, Alice Domar, PhD, and, maybe most importantly, she has walked the journey of infertility herself. She conceived her first child via IVF after three years of failed fertility treatments. Her infertility journey changed the course of her life in many ways, including dedicating her career to supporting women in becoming the best version of themselves in life and motherhood.
She has spent the last 15 years working with individuals and couples trying to conceive, and nothing brings her more joy than receiving baby announcements and adorable baby pictures. She facilitates with compassion and a real understanding of what you’re going through, plus she makes herself available for private sessions if you need extra support. When you complete the program you will be more prepared for a successful pregnancy and motherhood.
P.S. According to Paula, women who struggle with infertility make the best moms!
“Paula is a gifted Mind Body Clinician. She demonstrates a remarkable talent to reach even the most challenged women and help guide them to successful pregnancies.”Dr. John Jain
Here’s What Participants Are Saying:
My infertility journey finally ended. After 8 years and 5 losses, I have a beautiful five-month-old son. The Fertility Within course taught me a great deal about fear and compromise and I know has ultimately changed how I am as a parent for the better.
After more than two years of aggressive fertility treatments and extreme disappointment, I hit bottom emotionally and physically. I ended up getting pregnant without treatment exactly two months from starting the work with Paula. I am eternally grateful!
The Fertility Within Course is clear, inspirational and spot on. The things I uncovered and walked through during the 7- weeks lead me to greater self-awareness and a deeper ability to be connected to my body. It has definitely made me a happier woman and a new mum.
Paula’s work has opened me up to new ways of approaching the problems in my life. I have stepped outside of my comfort zone and taken on new behaviours that have made a huge difference in how I feel and relate to others. I am more ready than ever to be a mum.
I am very grateful to have participated in the Fertility Within home study course. It was the best investment I made for myself while faced with my infertility challenge. This program prepared me for motherhood in ways that wouldn’t have been possible without it.
Paula introduced me to new ways of seeing my life, who I am and how to relate and react to the different things that come my way. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m grateful for my infertility journey – it has taught me more than I’ll ever know.
This Will be The Best Investment You Make
on Your Journey To Motherhood
(Or We’ll Give You a Full Refund)
This is an online version of the live course Paula has taught for years. Obviously a live course would be much more expensive, but you actually get more content with the online version because there are none of the distractions of a live course. And you get it all for a tenth of the cost because we wanted it to be accessible to everyone struggling to become a mom.